If you're interested more so in my gentlemen-related background, I do recommend you to have a look at The ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ Paradox to gain an in-depth understanding of who I am and where I stand in relation to that. You can hire me for consultation, as a writer for your publication, or as a speaker at an event or your podcast by simply contacting me via email.
That, however, is not the end of scope for potential partnership. Below, I'll elaborate on my professional background in marketing and sales, and how you or your brand can utilize my skills to gain a competitive edge in your niche.
Content marketing services
For the last 7 years, I've been working full-time, and continue to do so, for that matter, as a marketing generalist, currently holding a position of Head of Inbound Marketing and Editor-in-Chief in a Polish tech company.
As of today, my direct and indirect involvement generated over $5 million in revenue to the companies I worked both with and within.
I'm open to work if you're looking for a freelance content writer, who:
- understands business and writes with business's goals in mind;
- understands SEO and can write content that Google finds useful to put into the top 3 positions of its search results. Some of the blogs that I have written in 2017, to this day, retain the number 1 position for various keywords in the US-targeted Google SERPs, without companies having to update those articles;
- is honed-in on producing world-class pieces, striving for perfection in both writing style and the contents of each and every piece;
- is capable of crafting specialized types of content: ebooks, whitepapers as well as long-form content clusters for SEO; and
- writes in British English, abiding to the official Oxford's Style Manual.
I'm also open to consulting work if you need to audit or fix your content strategy, curious about how to utilize ChatGPT and GPT-4 to support your copywriting tasks, or need help with assembling a professional in-house content team.
I'm NOT open to work, however, if your business finds it okay to produce low-quality content with the sole purpose of getting positions in Google, without providing actual value to your readers. I don't want my name to be associated with that approach.
To contact me, simply drop me an email, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I'll provide you with links to my articles upon contact.